Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy March Birthday Madness

Tyler and Reagan decided this year their birthday celebration was going to be appropriately titled, March Birthday Madness". It was going to begin Thursday (Tyler's Birthday) when they awoke and would not end until Saturday (Reagan's birthday) when they went to bed.

It was so much fun. Together, they created a list of activities they were going to participate in. Since it was Spring Break for both of them, it made it the perfect scenario. So here is the list:
  • Tyler and Reagan have a sleepover in Reagan's room and enjoy breakfast in bed
The girls and I brought them breakfast in bed
  • Make real sling shots for each of them
They made 2 of them, I'm so impressed how well they turned out
  • Go the the Dollar store and buy their own gift
Tyler bought kites and Reagan wanted a whoopee cushion
  • Go bowling (that didn't work out due to the State women's bowling tournament, who knew)
  • Go see the movie Roderick Rules, just the 2 of them
  • Lunch at Gertie's
Kids had a blast playing in the game room; too bad we wouldn't give them any quarters, we are so mean.

Handsome dogs

Gorgeous girls

My camera was on a funky setting, but I kind of like how this looks.
  • Go play wiffle baseball at the church


  • and race each other

    Reagan got a BYU football jersey and Tyler a Jimmer Jersey (sadly, they lost that night, not a great ending to Tyler's birthday)

  • Tyler wanted a Tres Leche cake


He got this sweater for his bday, doesn't he look dapper?
  • Reagan wanted a Tri-force cake

    Reagan explained what they all represent, here it is




  • Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast
  • Mega huge pan of Pop-up pancakes for breakfast (sorry no picture)
Needless to say this was a great 3 day event! Now, I'm ready for a break!



4 comments:

Zach said...

Oh my gosh! That sounds so fun. What a good idea. Think I may have a birthday week for myself!

Zach said...

Oops. This is Holly. I guess I was logged in under Zach!

paulak said...

What a great celebration. I like to celebrate my birthday in style for a few days too...hee hee. Great post, thanks for sharing the festivities.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Love it, love it, love it! Sounds like a great weekend and some awesome celebration. And Alicia, you look fabulous in that picture. Awesome!