Happy St. Patrick's Day
We love St. Patrick's Day around here and it wouldn't be as much fun without a visit from a sneaky little leprechaun. He left our toilet water green, colored our pop-up pancakes and syrup green, and left a fun bowl of green treats for for the kids.
My mom was always so much fun on St.Patrick's Day and it seems it has trickled down to her kids. Most of my sisters had a leprechaun visit their house too!So, I hope you all have a very lucky and happy St. Patrick's Day as well and may a little leprechaun visit your home too!
3 comments:
Fun!!!! Our leprechaun didn't leave a bowl of treats. Can you send yours my way next year?!
Yay! So great that we all try to do the same tradition!
Fun! Looks like I'm going to have to step up my game next year. So....what exactly is that food dish? lol This must be a Morgan thing I don't know about...
Post a Comment