Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Belated St. Patty's Day

I didn't get around to posting a St. Patrick's Day wish yesterday, so this one is a day late, but may the luck of the Irish be with you today as well. I would love to say it was because I was out and about having so much fun, but it was a mood thing, just wasn't in a blogging mood. The girls were all decked out in green, Reagan is not pictured because he was wearing Khaki pants and a blue shirt. He wanted to trick everyone into pinching him, so he wore hidden green. I asked Tyler if I had to fall for it and alas we figured it would be the nice thing, so I pinched him and he thought that was the best thing ever. In return he got to pinch me 10 times, Ouch. Oh to be 6, (well almost 7 again).

The girls and I did have a little hair day and did fun stuff with green elastics and hair bows. Sadly, I have to post it because we didn't go anywhere so, it was an "all dressed up an nowhere to go" kind of day. I am so glad I captured this side shot of Mollie, because although in this, she hadn't done anything wrong, this is the look we get when she has messed up, like getting into my make up or spilling something. It is hilarious. I think she figures we will jsut go away if she hides long enough behind her hands. We usually end up having to stifle laughs becausse she will briefly peek out to ssee if we ar still there.

Elise has been asking for me to do the Flower again on her hair, so I obliged and it was so cute with the big green bow on it. Loved it. (Hair bows courtesy of 'Lil Critters)

5 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

So fun! Love the girl's hair. Glad you got into the spirit. Your girls are awesome. We miss you guys.

Jacque said...

And did you do your hair fun? I am glad you had a great green day. We had fun here in Provo with outfits but all I had were meetings and cleaning checks to go to all day. So same feeling of all dressed up with nothing fun to do!

Montay said...

looks like fun I wish Mags hair was longer so we could do some fun things like that.

paulak said...

So cute...love the hair.

Shannon said...

How fun, I love their cute hair, you did such a great job!