Monday, March 9, 2009

Bad Day!

Have you ever had a day when you just think it might be better to have stayed in bed? If the answer is no, then stop reading here. If the answer is yes, then I would imagine you will understand and take pity on my pathetic self.

Ok, I am in that really obnoxious pregnant stage where my pre-pregnancy clothes don't fit and yet maternity looks absolutely ridiculous. So, today I wore some of my, completely-non-flattering-comfortable-fat-pants and a long sleeve cotton tee, baggy. I look frumpy, but I was doing laundry and cleaning so who really cares, right. Well I had to run to Smith's and the cashier asked me if I work at Walmart. AAAGGHH, I don't even shop at Walmart, I know I look frumpy, but really a Walmart uniform is that what I look like? Needless to say this outfit is officically banned from public.

Well, I tried to get over it, and the rest of the day was going ok. Tyler came home and we decided to go look at some homes, as we are currently house hunting, (a whole entire other headache) and so we all jumped in the car and headed out to see what we could see. Upon our arrival home, I noticed glass near Tyler's truck. Yes, his driver side window has been compeletely smashed in, glass inside and out and everywhere. I so did not need this.

Ok, I am done complaining, and I think I am going to go sit in front of the tv, and sulk. Hopefully a better day tomorrow!

11 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh my gosh! Alicia! I am so sorry. Did they take something or was it just random acts of rudeness? So sorry. I really hope your day is better tomorrow. Wish I lived closer so I could bring over some chocolate and a chick flick!

Jacque said...

Oh no! I am so sorry! That is not cool at all. I just saw your facebook status and wondered what was the matter and then I read this. That is so messed up that people can be so awful!

Cassie said...

I know exactly what it's like having experienced this very same thing. Wait till you see the bill! What's wrong with people?

Carrie said...

ouch, I guess we talked to early. I'm sorry about the truck. That really sucks!

Ashlee said...

Do you need me to bring you some cookies? or cake? or candy? or a milkshake? :0) I hope you are having a better day today. I totally feel for your sorrows with pregnancy. This stage was always so hard for me too. Last I saw you, you looked super cute though!

Holly said...

I'm sorry! I still think you look beautiful! Dumb people...I'm sorry about your truck!

Tess said...

Man! How crappy! I'm sure that you are looking beautiful. Hopefully I'll see you next week!

Carol said...

So sorry, that is just not nice. I don't even have any advice, except you can go ahead and complain and be upset.

Shannon said...

Man, I hope your weeks have gotten better, sorry about the truck:0(

Montay said...

So i must be a bad friend I had no idea I am so sorry about the truck it happened to us to only it was our back window on Robs total crap I say big dumb jerks whoever did it! Also I still have lots of maternity stuff come on over and pick something ya like.

paulak said...

So sorry, that all that happened, and that I am just now getting on to comment. Thanks for a great park day.