Monday, February 2, 2009

Mollie is 2...

No, it is not her birthday again, it is just she is acting more and more like a 2 year old everyday. This past week, work has been pretty busy and I have had to spend a little more time on the computer during the day, which I usually try and avoid. Well, I learned the hard way, why I have been avoiding it.
Tuesday, she completely emptied my cupboards and laid everything out neatly on the floor. I was actually ok with it, since it was needing some organization, so I let her have fun, it kept her busy for over and hour and now my cupboard is neat and clean.

Notice at this point, she had already started putting things away. (Forgive my dirty floors, I told you it has been a busy week!)

How could I even get mad at that little face though.

Thursday she decided to get ready to go, we were headed out to go to Target and I had just finished her hair. I left the bathroom mistake #1 and not 2 minutes later when I returned this was what I found. She decided mascara made lovely lipstick. Ya, if you sing with KISS. AAAgghh. mistake #2. Because I am such a brilliant parent in my efforts to clean her up, I explained mascara is not for lips it is for eyes. Guess what? The next day, she got the mascara and put it on her eyes. Sorry no picture of this, but imagine a clown, ya, that's what she looked like.
She is so much fun, but wow, she is a busy little monkey!

12 comments:

Carol said...

Too cute for words, but not for pictures.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Hilarious! She cracks me. Love that picture with the mascara. She is totally pulling an Elise face!

Ashlee said...

I'm loving the goth look on her. :0) She is getting so big!

Carrie said...

Love the lips!

Holly said...

I'm not sure why, but she DOES look like Elise with that face on. I don't think I've ever seen Elise with black lips??

Joy said...

Hey I have one of those too. Haley loves to put eyeliner on it usually looks like war paint. Maybe it is war in this house all to often. Got to the the little monkeys.

Cassie said...

Hey,my cupboards could use some cleaning! I hope she is not throwing up still, I wish there was something I could have done to help you this past weekend. By the way, my mom took that picture in October right off the green belt by our place. Rhett and I have a couple spots were we like to go. Love the new blog page, very festive! Love ya!

paulak said...

She is a busy little girl. So, she totally looks like Elise in that mascara picture.

Becky said...

And you'll miss it ALL when she is grown and gone. I LOVE spunky. My third one is JUST like that. ;)

Jacque said...

Dude, that chick rocks! She is too funny. But I am proud to see she loves her makeup! Makes me proud.

AmyJ said...

Hi Alicia! Feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Maybe I'll go check facebook.

Shannon said...

Too cute!