
A friend of mine gave me the idea to have the kids wake up on Valentine's morning to a table covered in fun goodies. So this year we decided to do just that and I had so much fun putting it together and the kids loved it. It wasn't so much candy, but fun little goofy things that they all got a kick out of. Tyler picked up some Valentine's Day donuts for breakfast and it has been such a fun morning.

Reagan's plate

The girls' plates

Breakfast time!
(And apparently there is a smudge on my camera lens, sorry about that!)
I also got some video of the kids playing with their new punching balloons. It was hilarious, they got such a kick out of it and as you can see the blue balloon on the side, Tyler had some fun too.
9 comments:
What a fun idea!
You are such a fun mom! What a great idea. Love all the pictures and Hailey and I both enjoyed the video!
I love it! You are so much fun. I hope I am like that when I have kids. Can't wait to see you guys this week.
I love it, you are always coming up with fun ideas. What an awesome mom you are!
What a fun mom. Wish I were your child. Fun Fun...
Your kids are lucky! I'm going to have to use that idea next year.
Cute idea. I love that you invlove your kids on Valentine's day. They need to know we love them too.
You inspire me...I need to be better about celebrating this holiday...funny thing, its one of my favorite.
Looks good!
Post a Comment