Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Once again, I have taking a brief hiatus from the Blogging world and so I thought I would do one big post to catch up.
Here is what has been keeping me busy:
1. I have been teaching a teacher Orientation class for IDLA and wow, teachers are tougher to teach than students, they are so over zealous, it creates a lot more work.

2. Training, training and more training. Last Saturday I ran 10 miles, this next Saturday I have three different 3.5 mile runs, so I will be going at 2:00 am with my mom and then get the other 2 in sometime between Tyler's work schedule and in between running, running and then a little more running.



3. Children, children everywhere. I am realizing having three kids at home all day when the weather is not cooperating is not so much fun. Please let it warm up!!!!!

4. Photo shop, OK this one is self-inflicted, but I am addicted. I made summer job charts for the kids and I had entirely too much fun making them, I just hope the kids have as much fun doing the chores as I had. (HaaaaaHaaaHaaa, to be read with a sarcastic, somewhat evil laugh!)

5. Memorial Day trips to Utah, so much fun, but all three kids had coughs, and Mollie added a runny nose, so that was not too cool. Stayed with Melanie one night, Rachel the next 2 nights, Tyler joined us on Saturday, so that was fun. We got together with Jacque and Mark, Jim and Melanie and kids, Rachel, Matt and Hailey and Mom and Dad on Monday for some yummy eats. On Saturday we met up with some of the family at Thanksgiving Point Farm Country and then we went to IKEA, that is not a quick visit, that is an event. I love that place and one day I want to go back without children.

This month is going to continue to be crazy, so I will jump in when I can, but isn't that what life is all about?
Upcoming Events:
1. Reagan's T-ball every Tuesday and Thursday for the next 6 weeks
2. Wasatch Back Relay, June 20th and 21st (180 mile run from Logan to Park City with my 12 man team consisting mostly of my family)
3. IDLA conference and training in Nampa (June 24th and 25th)
4. Morgan Family Reunion June 27th and 28th in Provo
5. Teaching 2 sections of US History 11B with IDLA about 50 students in a 9 week course.

11 comments:

Ashlee said...

You are one busy lady! Holy cow! I love the chore charts though. Those are super cute! You wanna make some for my kids? Seeing as you have all this extra time on your hands...... :0)

Alicia said...

Ashlee, if you want me to let me know. It has been fun.

Zach said...

They do look like fun!

paulak said...

Crazy, crazy, crazy! I may have to do an agenda post....I am feeling very busy now. I asked for it though. Cute pics, though.

Tess said...

You make me tired just reading this. Good luck with everything. I'm impressed.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Busy, busy, busy. I'm glad that some of your busy-ness means I get to see you again!
I love the job charts. You rock. And all the pictures of our fun weekend. Glad you put together a collage. Fun post!

Shannon said...

What a fun and crazy summer you have planned. so fun to be with family though huh! Well have a great time and good luck with everything.

Carol said...

I'm tired from reading your post, guess I will just have to take a nap, oh wait, we have to go running in an hour.

Montay said...

So fun I love it can not wait for it to warm up as well It is Summer right??? You are a busy lady have fun running!

Ashlee said...

Alicia...if you do happen to have spare time...I would love a chore chart! You rock! :0)

See you Monday night!

Ben Hutchins said...

180 miles - way cool. Joy is up North of Boise this weekend running a 50 mile relay race - saw tooth mountain relay. Do you realize you were 20 minutes away from our home on your trip to Utah :) We are another 20 minutes south of Thanks Giving Point. Sounds like you had a fun and BUSY trip. How many miles did you run?