Thursday, October 4, 2012

And just because...

 I have so many pictures of Tyus, I figured he needed another post, just for him.  

It hit me a couple days after we came home that there are five kids.  Holy crap, count 'em, 1-2-3-4-5!!






He was not gaining weight well enough, so we had to supplement with formula.  He had no problem with it. 




Reagan couldn't get enough of him.  Always willing to cuddle and rock him and could put him to sleep as well as anyone. 


Mollie wanted to hold him constantly.  She even told me one night to come and get her when he wakes up because she knows how to make him happy.  She also said: "I think he likes me because of my eyes."




My diaper bag is bigger than Tyus is.  

So serious!



Skinniest legs ever.  

His tongue was always out. 



Most handsome eyes.  I am in love with this little baby!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Such a photogenic family. I love the one of Tyler throwing him like a football. May need to copy you when my little guy comes. :)

Ashley said...

Such a cute little peanut. Love it!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Love all the pictures. It's time for another post. And you need to start visiting my blog again!

paulak said...

I miss him so much