Sunday, July 24, 2011

4th of July

It's a nice quiet Sunday afternoon and I decided it was perhaps time to update my blog as I have missed way too many things happening and since this is my "journal" of sorts, I would hate to not have record of these memories. (Maybe one day I'll start scrap booking again).

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays and tradition has set in that we always attend the CSI fireworks. I love them, and I love going a little early for a picnic, Frisbee and just hanging out with everyone. Some years we have gone with Tyler's family, some years my family, and there have been a few times both families have been together. This year it turned out was the Morgan crew.; Paula and Carl, mom and dad, Jacque and Mark and us all got together for some Patriotic celebrating. It was a gorgeous day, and the kids had such a great time.



Side Note: my sister Rachel introduced me to the coolest App for my phone, Instagram, so all of these pictures are edited with Instagram, I love the antiquated look of them.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Love all the accessories!

Jacque said...

So glad you finally updated! Such cute pictures and it was a great weekend with you guys.

Ashley said...

So cute! Love all the pictures. Glad you guys had such a fun weekend, and looking forward to seeing you next month!