Happy 4th of July everyone. I love this holiday, I love America and I love our freedoms. This morning we spent having family pictures taken, I am so excited. Paula, my sister, was our photographer and she was awesome. Check out her photography blog, linked on her name. My kids did fairly well, Mollie was a bit on the ornery side, but Paula worked so well with all of them. When we get them, I will definitely have to post. This afternoon/evening we get to BBQ with some good friends and then tonight the CSI fireworks. Hopefully sometime in there we will get to watch the musical 1776, one of my favorites. I was introduced to it by the Larsen family and I love it, very patriotic and educational. If you are into musicals I recommend it, if not, it may be a little on the cheesy side. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July. God Bless America!Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy 4th of July
Happy 4th of July everyone. I love this holiday, I love America and I love our freedoms. This morning we spent having family pictures taken, I am so excited. Paula, my sister, was our photographer and she was awesome. Check out her photography blog, linked on her name. My kids did fairly well, Mollie was a bit on the ornery side, but Paula worked so well with all of them. When we get them, I will definitely have to post. This afternoon/evening we get to BBQ with some good friends and then tonight the CSI fireworks. Hopefully sometime in there we will get to watch the musical 1776, one of my favorites. I was introduced to it by the Larsen family and I love it, very patriotic and educational. If you are into musicals I recommend it, if not, it may be a little on the cheesy side. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July. God Bless America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Fun photo! I hope you got the e-mail and found the place okay.
Thanks so much for coming over and playing with us! I hope you had a good time. Can't wait to see your family pictures!
Glad you had a good fourth. And got some family pictures taken. PS: I saw them on Paula's site. You all look GREAT! What a gorgeous family. And I L-O-V-E the girls' dresses. Really, really cute!
Amen! 1776 is a good musical - the Larsen's introduced me to that one too. We didn't watch it this year, though. Maybe next year. Thanks again for coming to Lilly's blessing. We look forward to seeing you guys again in a a few more weeks.
I talked to your sister and she is going to take our pictures too! I love the pictures of you guys on her blog! Very nice work Paula!
How fun, can't wait to see your family pictures. Glad you had a great 4th of July
What a cute picture, how'd you do it?
Photoshop! I love that program.
Post a Comment