Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Mollie

Mollie turned 4 years old today, and what a fun day it was. You know birthdays are so much more fun when the kids are appreciative and not snotty about stuff and that was Mollie all day, just excited to be having a birthday and grateful for everything. I got so many sweet little kisses all day long.

Mollie rocks, it's that simple. She is fun and quite the little charmer. I thought I would mention a few things about her at this stage in her life for journal sake.

  • She loves families; everything she plays with from marbles to stuffed animals, hair elastics to spoons, there have to be 3-5 of the item, so there is a family
  • She is smart as a whip, and picks up on things that make us say, wow, didn't realize she was paying attention.
  • She wished on a star the other night: "Wish I may wish I might, Oh, first star I see, can I please have a family of penguins, oh please, star, please for me...!" Thought I was going to fall over laughing, too funny.
  • She is a picky eater unless it is tortillas with cheese, then she will eat 5 of them.
  • She is surprising; as little as she is, she comes across so much older than she really is, she is very mature.

Here are some pictures from our fun little birthday party.


She decided a few months back that she wanted a Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake, so that's what we did. I love how it turned out, so much fun. The strawberries are made from fondant.


3 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Can't believe she's four...and that Hailey is next! She is so cute! And I can totally hear her little voice wishing on a star. Adorable. And the cake....AMAZING!!!!!

PS: Are you wearing jeggings in that picture? You look hot!

Jacque said...

Fun, fun and FUN! She is so hilarious and I loved talking to her on the phone. Happy birthday Mollie!

paulak said...

Happy Birthday Mollie, we sure love you!